MCRSHAVEDMYWIFE’S HECKIN BIG GIVEAWAY!!¡¡!!!!¡
Okay, I decided since my last giveaway worked out really well, that I would do another one. Basically this is merch I either, don’t like anymore, never wear anymore, i don’t want anymore or just doesn’t fit me.
- Must be following me (@mcrshavedmywife) i will be checking
- Likes count, but you can reblog as many times as you want ( you’ll have a better chance of winning if you reblog more)
- I’ll be choosing the winner randomly using random.org on Feb 1st 2014
- I will ship anywhere (ill try to at least)
- After winning you can tell me what you all want and if you don’t want anything
What the giveaway includes:
- medium rib cage tank
- medium doctor who tardis tank
- medium green day 21stcb tshirt
- medium atl blue skull shirt
- large mcr danger days comic shirt
- medium ptv logo shirt
- large sws tank top
- medium blink-182 shirt
- medium crown the empire shirt
- large blink-182 rabbit shirt
- medium man overboard shirt
- small green day American idiot shirt
- 2 NME magazines
- Billie joe rolling stone
- “Nobody likes You” green day book
- 5 kerrang CDs (one is all covers of nirvana and one is all covers of Metallica)
- punk ‘o’ rama cd
- insomniac - green day cd
- Green Day “Suburbia Bomb” documentary DVD
- Live Good Charlotte DVD
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS MESSAGE ME, ALRIGHT :)
i wish i could just remove you from my life. this is obviously just a game for you. well guess what? you fucking won. i can’t believe i fell for your tricks. there is a reason i keep myself distant. this is what i get for getting attached. and the funny thing is you don’t even realize. i could never talk to you again and i doubt i would cross your mind for more than a minute. there’s nothing special about me. about us.
life sucks and honestly, what the fuck is the point. what do i accomplish by living? absolutely nothing. i am literally so useless and there is no worth in being on this planet. we are all equal in the grave. a dead body. ashes. some more missed then others, but we will all die eventually. i’m no longer feeling this way in a “i can’t do this anymore” sense. i just don’t want to. why would i spend 12 years of my life working my ass off at school just to feel worthless and dumb because of my grades. why would i spend the rest of my life stuck in jobs where i won’t be doing what i enjoy or want to do anyways. i just can’t quite grasp the concept of life or why anyone would want to go through with this. it’s pointless, honestly.
i really wish i could stop pushing people away. i fucking hate myself, why do i always do this. i really don’t know what it’s like for anyone to actually give a fuck so when someone starts, i don’t know how to react and end up blocking them out. and i can’t stop. i’ve gotten so used to being alone, anything else feels uncomfortable. sadness is my comfort zone.